HOW TO APPLY
As NITCO continues to grow, we are always seeking innovative and dedicated professionals for challenging positions.
We at NITCO appreciate our employees by hosting recreational events on a regular basis.
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible health benefits including options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Technical Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Conference Opportunities
- Career Development Program
- Employee Referral and Sales Referral programs – earn bonuses for referring a new employee or sharing a sales lead
- Employee activities, including holiday parties and company sponsored events
- Training and Development Opportunities
We have a gratifying career for you no matter whatever degree you pursue.
We are willing to make use of your knowledge in designing and implementing the solutions for our well-known clients.
U.S. Labor Condition Application (LCA)
These LCAs are being displayed in accordance with U.S. Dept of Labor regulations. Please note that these LCAs do not reflect actual job postings and by law, demonstrate that the wages for an intended employment of a foreign national are equal to or exceed the prevailing wage for the listed occupation at an intended area of employment. Each link reflects an individual LCA within the listed state.
|2021-05-11||Validation Engineer||Boston, Massachusetts||Download|
|2021-05-11||Validation Engineer||Devens, Massachusetts||Download|
|2021-05-27||RPA Developer||Katy, Texas||Download|
|2021-06-02||Validation Engineer||Norwood, Massachusetts||Download|
|2021-06-04||Clinical Data Team Lead||Austin, Texas||Download|
|2021-06-04||Clinical Data Programming Manager||Rockville, Maryland||Download|
|2021-06-09||Validation Engineer||Bedford, New Hampshire||Download|
|2021-06-18||RPA Developer||Rahway, New Jersey||Download|