HOW TO APPLY
As NITCO continues to grow, we are always seeking innovative and dedicated professionals for challenging positions.
We at NITCO appreciate our employees by hosting recreational events on a regular basis.
OUR BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible health benefits including options for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Technical Certification Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Professional Conference Opportunities
- Career Development Program
- Employee Referral and Sales Referral programs – earn bonuses for referring a new employee or sharing a sales lead
- Employee activities, including holiday parties and company sponsored events
- Training and Development Opportunities
We have a gratifying career for you no matter whatever degree you pursue.
We are willing to make use of your knowledge in designing and implementing the solutions for our well-known clients.
U.S. Labor Condition Application (LCA)
These LCAs are being displayed in accordance with U.S. Dept of Labor regulations. Please note that these LCAs do not reflect actual job postings and by law, demonstrate that the wages for an intended employment of a foreign national are equal to or exceed the prevailing wage for the listed occupation at an intended area of employment. Each link reflects an individual LCA within the listed state.
|2021-08-23||BPM Developer||Yorktown Street, Houston | Brentwood, Tennessee||Download|
CURRENT CAREERS POSTINGS
Job ID: 10545 | Posted Date: 2022-06-13
Nitco Inc, a Katy, TX based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Software Developer.
Job duties include:
- Participate in all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, software specifications and high/low level design, testing, and deployment.
- Design, develop, and maintain required documentation for SDLC including business requirement and process documents, static and dynamic forms, class and sequence diagrams, and workflow documentation.
- Utilize technical skills in REST API, Java, J2EE and SQL. Build Intelligence Automation and digital transformation projects using RPA, Machine Learning, Microsoft BOT Framework, Q&A Maker, LUIS, Azure Cloud, AWS Cloud, Google Cloud, IBM Watson, AI platforms, IBM Middleware, IBM SOA skills.
- Create toolkits and business objects for process apps re-usability.
- Identify modular and efficient coding approaches for complex business logic modules.
- Reengineer current systems to allow stability and scalability.
- Write Unit Tests to develop code and verify functionality.
- Develop program interfaces and integrate with applications.
- Migrate data and code to/from various databases.
- Create and maintain application development plans and test plans.
- Write stored procedures, triggers, views and functions.
- Analyze technical requirements and performing system validation.
- Conduct analysis of client operations, including coding, limitations and solutions, application development, quality testing and implementation.
- Perform QA, UAT and production support.
- May travel and relocate to various unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or related. Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job ID: 10546 | Posted Date: 2022-06-13
Nitco Inc, a Katy, TX based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Validation Engineer.
Job duties include:
- Design, Develop and Implement validation of different manufacturing, packaging, quality, facilities, utilities, automated systems and laboratory equipment from installation to retirement by following GxP practices, 21 CFR part 11, 210, 211, 820, company procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Provide technical and operational support (procedural) for the use of equipment, develop and execute IQ/OQ protocols and perform specific process-related qualification documents to validate the equipment to ensure they meet regulatory requirements and process specifications per manufacturing products.
- Prepare equipment qualification, process validation, cleaning validation protocols and plan for the execution.
- Execute commissioning, Installation, Operation and Performance Qualification protocols, generate and execute Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) for Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Laboratory equipment in compliance with FDA guidelines.
- Review and analyze reports against protocol requirements and address deviations.
- Develop, author and execute all validation protocols and develop summary reports by assessing protocol execution results.
- May require travel and relocate to unanticipated sites throughout the United States.
Requirements: Master’s degree in Bio-medical Engineering, Pharmacy, Chemical Engineering/Chemistry, or related degree. Send resume to: email@example.com including the JOB ID. Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.