NITCO Inc. DIR Software Solutions Cooperative Contract
NITCO Inc., offers on-prem software and Cloud based digital automation products as a solution partner reseller. In addition, NITCO offers installation, configuration, maintenance, support, architectural assessment and design, business and technical consulting and training services focusing on RPA (Robotic Process Automation) and AI (Artificial Intelligence) automation solutions available under this contract.
This NITCO Inc., DIR cooperative contract may be used by state and local government, public education, other public entities in Texas, as well as public entities outside the state based on DIR Customer Eligibility guidelines.
DIR Contract: DIR-CPO-4725 Software Solutions
DIR Software Solutions
DIR Software Solutions Related Services
NITCO, a State of Texas approved HUB vendor, provides the following Consulting related services to compliment the software solutions in the cooperative contract:
- Solution Design
- Process Automation Design
- RPA Developer Training
- RPA Business Analyst Training
- RPA Citizen Developer Training
- User Training
- RPA Workshops
How To Order
- All available products and related services are listed in the Products and Services Listing.
- For Quotes, Purchase Orders and Warranty Information, contact Nancy Herrington via email at Gov@NitcoInc.com. Provide your full name, job title, organization name, phone number and email address.
- NITCO Inc. will respond with a Quote and/or SOW to sell the software or perform the services available under the cooperative contract.
- Generate a Purchase Order, made payable to NITCO Inc., Inc. You must reference the DIR contract number for the services requested on your Purchase Order.
- Send your Purchase Order and quote form to Nancy Herrington at Gov@NitcoInc.com.
HUB Subcontracting Plan (All work performed by NITCO Inc.)
Warranty and Return Policies
For services provided directly by NITCO Inc., Customers may provide written notice to Successful Respondent of errors, inaccuracies, or other deficiencies in products or services provided by Successful Respondent under a Purchase Order within thirty (30) calendar days or receipt of an invoice for such products or services. Successful Respondent shall correct such error, inaccuracy, or other deficiency at no additional cost to Customer. Due to the type of services provided, NITCO Inc. does not offer a Return policy.
Contract Contact Information
- Nancy L. Herrington, Managing Director
- Phone: (281) 503-7008 (Direct) or (281) 503-7128
- E-Mail: Gov@NitcoInc.com
- NITCO Inc., 440 Cobia Drive, Suite 1701, Katy, Texas 77494
State of Texas Vendor ID: 1263559048700
State of Texas Historically Underutilized Business (HUB), Certificate: #HS15818
- Lisa Ramirez, Contract Administration Manager, MA, CTCM, CTCD, DIR
- Phone: (512) 475-5186
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org