Manufacturing companies require consistent delivery of goods and services to their customers. Driven by increasing demand and improvement possibilities in operational efficiency, scalable technology solutions come to the forefront of innovating these companies.
NITCO was tasked with implementing the. Boomi Integration Platform at the Enterprise level and migrate all the processes currently residing on IBM’s Sterling Integrator and SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) to Boomi.
After analyzing and identifying areas of improvement within the current solution, the NITCO team developed a solution that implemented Boomi High Available Environments, integrated Airline Carriers and Internal Application for increased business value, implemented Publisher/Subscriber (Queue) based solution to decouple the dependencies and enhance the solution for new systems, and implemented Boomi to send/receive EDI Transactions from Trading Partners.
Boomi was successfully used to:
- Integrate all 3rd party carrier APIs with Internal applications
- Built RealTime and Near RealTime Integration between internal and external applications
- Implemented EDI Integrations using Boomi EDI/B2B Features
- Designed common data model and using Published/Subscriber model to enable new systems without impacting the scope
- Reduced development time from 6+ months to 4-6 Weeks.
- Established Common Canonical Model used by all Enterprise/Business Applications.
- Saved 80% of development/upgrade Cost