Energy companies require close oversight of their revenue streams to operate efficiently in today's world. This requires new technological solutions to maintain and manage the large volumes of data flowing through revenue management systems.
NITCO was tasked with the integration of Oracle with Aptitude RevStream, a revenue management solution.
The NITCO team worked closely with the customer to understand the overall process and the shortcomings of the current process solution. NITCO designed and built a new Dell Boomi integration for the revenue management system to enhanced storage capacity using additional hard disk attached to the Dell Boomi Atom and redesigned existing processes with proper configuration/change management using Dell Boomi’s best practices.
Dell Boomi was used to:
- Connect with Oracle
- Call Oracle stored procedure
- Pull data from the Oracle table
- Convert data into XML
- Map XML to Aptitude RevStream’s target schema
- Move data to Aptitude RevStream
- Established integration with Oracle and RevStream
- Increased logging capacity of Dell Boomi Atom
- Adopted Boomi’s best practices for development and deployment